Our Harrogate team have been busy over the last few weeks getting ready to re-open our doors to our guests. As our clients know, our Directors took the decision to close the salon just before the Government enforced the UK wide lockdown.
We took this decision to ensure the safety of our amazing clients and wonderful staff. It turned out to be the right decision and less than a week later, salons across the UK closed.
Following HM Government guidelines and guidance from the National Hairdressers Federation, we have completed and published our COVID 19 risk assessment, and the Senior Staff are currently halfway through preparing the salon for re-opening safely with a new set of standard operating procedures.
A few things you can expect at your next appointment:
- Your appointments will take a little longer to allow time to sanitise each station.
- Screens have now been installed to help eliminate the spread of Covid19 and each client will have limited contact with their designated technician only.
- Face masks will be provided to all our guests as well as scented hand sanitizer, hair disinfectant, and as always, a complimentary Neal and wolf goodie bag (sealed and sanitised).
- Staff will be wearing face masks and visors as well as protective gloves. Their breaks will be staggered and they will not be in contact with each other or other guests.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival by our designated team member who will conduct a short and non-intrusive health questionnaire before you are permitted to enter the main shop floor.
- Husbands, boyfriends, children, etc will no longer be permitted to wait in the salon (we do have coffee shop vouchers for you though).
- Refreshments can be consumed within the private booths whilst our staff are downstairs rebonding your hair extensions….yes the gin bar is OPEN ladies though your glasses will be disposable and recyclable from now on.
- Clients will not be sharing gowns, and all scissors, combs and clips will be sanitised in the way they always have.
There will be a small price increase to cover these new overheads but we have absorbed most of the costs.
Private appointments with clients who are vulnerable will be available with Emma and Stephanie from 8 am to ensure the salon has been deep cleaned before you arrive.
Your free check-ups will still happen, your hair will look, feel and smell more amazing than ever and we will make sure your experience is everything you have come to expect from us and more.
Our phone lines will re-open for bookings on 25 June but if you are an existing client please call the salon any time with any questions you have.